A business process automation firm traditionally grew its business through client referrals. The management wanted an online presence and complimentary marketing materials to help with new business development.
Design a search engine friendly website optimized to the unique keywords for their core business strengths.
- We performed keyword research around the business automation and custom software development topics that the client wanted to be found on.
- We created search optimized content pages.
- We designed a complimentary Brochure and Sell Sheets for easy download and distribution in PDF format.
- We built a dynamically generated website to support the long-term maintenance needs of the organization.
- Setup an easy to use Content Management System.
- The website incorporates Search Engine Optimization best practices to increase the likeliness of being located in geographic keyword searches.
- Implemented web analytics to monitor site usage and identify inbound visitor sources: search engines, referrals, advertising.
- Planned and executed Search Engine Advertising campaign to attract new customers.
Roland is one of the few people that can leverage prior experience for the benefit of his clients. His combination of technical know-how and marketing know-how are well suited to helping you navigate a changing and challenging marketing environment. He is able to apply the sound concepts of marketing to a your business in a changing economic environment and that is a unique attribute.
Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert
Matt Lepkowski, Owner
Business Automation Experts
View more examples of our work.
Visit Business Automation Experts.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]