A divorce mediation firm heavily invested in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which was very effective at generating website visits to their corporate and blog websites. A major problem was that the main website had become very difficult to maintain and didn’t render correctly in various Web browsers.
Redesign the existing website to integrate a Content Management System, a new blog, video and other functionality, without disrupting the search engine traffic they were benefiting from already.
- We performed new SEO keyword research to realign the topics the client wanted to be found on.
- Setup an easy to use Content Management System to support the long-term maintenance needs of the organization.
- We worked with the client to make the content pages easier to read for visitors.
- We recorded 11 videos of the owner, each integrated into a related content page.
- Integrated visitor instant message chat functionality.
- Integrated custom Social Media sharing functionality on blog posts.
- Update Customer Secure Access Area.
- The website incorporates Search Engine Optimization best practices to increase the likeliness of being located in geographic keyword searches.
- Implemented web analytics to monitor site usage and identify inbound visitor sources: search engines, referrals, advertising.
Roland really went above and beyond with his attention to detail regarding my website, continually looking for ways to make the site work even better than it did. His knowledge of new media and technology really brought the site to a new level making it easier to use and more client focused.”
Top Qualities: Personable, Good Value, Creative
Joseph Dillon, President
Equitable Mediation Services
View more examples of our work.