The New Jersey Small Business Development Center offers counseling and education for small business owners, entrepreneurs and startups. Small business clients benefit from topics including: start-up issues and transitional considerations, finance, marketing, business plan development and strategic planning.
Roland Reinhart is a counselor and instructor for the SBDC at Raritan Valley Community College (Bridgewater, NJ) and SBDC at Brookdale Community College (Lincroft, NJ).
Business Counseling (No Cost)
Roland Reinhart provides counseling for Digital Marketing topics, including:
- Website design
- Email marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Advertising / Pay Per Click advertising (PPC)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media (i.e. Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.)
- Podcasting (audio, video)
- General technology questions for small business
Business Classes (Low or no cost)
Mr. Reinhart is also an instructor for a variety of classes held at both colleges.
- Planning Your New Website
- Intro to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Intro to WordPress
- Intro to Google Analytics
- Intro to Search Engine Advertising (Google Ads)
- Creating Video for Your Business
- List Your Business On Google, Bing & Yahoo
Please visit the respective websites for information about business counseling or classes: