Email is consistently one of the most efficient and economical ways to send targeted messages to prospects and customers alike. In this fast paced world, you may only have your audience’s attention for a few seconds. So you have to make email marketing count.
Text emails are forgettable. But HTML emails can be designed to be memorable and appealing.
Permission-based email marketing
As easy as it can be to send email, it’s also extremely easy to make a mistake that could damage your credibility and relationship with the consumer.
Do you know all the current best practices in order to:
- Follow government enacted CAN-SPAM guidelines.
- Obtain permission from consumers and keep records of that agreement.
- Enable easy to use mechanisms for unsubscribing to your mailing list.
- Properly identify for consumers who the email is being sent from.
- Increase your open rate.
- Define clear call-to-action.
- Keep personally identifiable information secure.
- Track and measure success.
It’s a lot to manage to do it right. But an experienced online marketing consultant can help set you on the right track, develop an editorial plan and sweat the details, while you focus on tending to your consumers.
Let’s discuss how to best use email to communicate with your prospects or grow relationships with your customers. Call (908) 344-5688 or use the Contact Form.
Related topics of interest: