You should write a blog to publish articles that demonstrate your expertise, explain your industry, or explain how prospects and customers can use your services/products.
Write a blog with a focus
A professional/corporate blog should:
- Have focus on a specific area of expertise
- Demonstrates your subject matter expertise
- Publish quality content
- Be relevant and focused
- Be updated frequently (preferably once a week)
- Provide value to the reader
Write a blog with these tips in mind…
Writing a blog can be a liberating experience, especially as others find your content and begin to leave feedback and interact with you.
It’s critical that you:
- Provide value – don’t waste the reader’s time
- Be authentic
- Interact with your readers audience
- Don’t get into arguments with readers or other bloggers. Don’t hide from criticism… respond and move on.
Checkout other support videos and articles.